Dr Peter Clayton
PhD MBA BEng
CMC CMgr FCMI FIC
Microsoft PowerPoint Consultant
I have been using Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel intensively for over a decade to run complex operations across the world, specialising in spreadsheets that analyse data quickly, designing them to help improve business decisions and automating repetitive tasks.
I have a wealth of experience as a manager and consultant on operational planning and budgeting in addition to Word and Excel consulting, help and support through working for over 300 organisations.
I pick up and understand business requirements quickly and enjoy helping people solve problems quickly, saving them both time and money.
Karl Halabi, Reading Football Club
Richard Jordan, Handcoded.co.uk
See more testimonials and client list
Previous PowerPoint, Word and Excel Consultant Work:
- Creating a dynamic Project Initiation document that allowed data entry in specific places and ways, and that completed later parts of the document automatically.
- Creation of automatic mail merge from Excel into Microsoft Word based on filters, creating different documents based on user-selected options.
- Analysis of financial data to create summaries and reports for
accountants, operational managers and stockbrokers.
- Creation of management spreadsheets to analyse time lost from
production line breakdowns.
- Spreadsheets for analysis and presentation of fitness and injury
data for Premiership football clubs.
- Operational budgets of $159 million and $92 million for election management
plus the creation of a generic template for future budgets.
- Calculation of election results for Kosovo and Afghanistan.
Worksheets later used for printing and distribution the results
to the worlds media.
- Creation of reporting tools that compile into central data analysis
tool eg gathering data from workers in the field and compiling
the data into one file and analysing it.
- HR spreadsheets - salary payments, days holiday, timesheets,
recruitment tracking, staffing tables.
- Timelines for complex operations, such as planning the election operations for refugees living in 14 countries..
- Analysing of complex data eg searching for duplicates in list
of voters, error anomolies in election results.
- Analysis of prices and quotes from suppliers to work out which
is the best value.
- Creation of reports and graphs from large data sets.
- Calculators for quantities of materials eg what should the distribution
of election material be for the whole of Afghanistan.
- Tracking and management of task lists of hundreds of items.
- Reporting and presenting statistics for the world media.
- Creation of a spreadsheet for printing cheques and envelopes
for paying $2.25 million to 12,000 staff.
- Creation of double data entry system in Excel for accurate data entry.
- Timesheets for staff clocking in and out, with calculations of monthly hours.
Contact me to discuss your
Previous client list and testimonials
PowerPoint Training & coaching
I also do training & coaching for medium and advanced users of PowerPoint such as managers
who already know how the basics and want to make more powerful use of it. This might be generally or for a specific project. I have previously trained many managers in the UK and around the world in PowerPoint to maximise their efficiency and effectiveness.
Topics can be individually taught or as part of a full training package:
- Presentation design or re-design.
- Slide Master template slides creation.
- Presentation automation and design.
- Dynamically link your presentation to Excel tables and graphs.
- Problem solving and support on frustrating Microsoft PowerPoint issues from an expert adviser.
- Create dynamic presentations with animation, templates and slide transitions.
- Formatting such as bullets, numbering and paragraph settings.
- Printing and layout problem solving advice.
- Create "Speaker's Notes" so you can see your own note and prompts on your laptop but your audience only sees the main slides.
- Formatting error correction.
- Data entry forms creation.
- Business Process Automation.
- Automation of data processing and analysis.
- Creation of dynamic charts and reports for presentations.
- Bespoke document design and development using PowerPoint Macros
- Excel to PowerPoint and Word integration.
- One-off problem solving.
- Password recovery and removal.
- Headers, Footers and Numbering Problems
- Data Entry forms / protection / restrict editing
- Page Numbers / Page Numbering
- Document Automation
- Standard Paragraphs
- Paragraph format
- Tracked Changes
- Table of contents
- Bullets and numbering
- Linked images
- Page Layouts
- Section Breaks
- Clip art
- Citation / Bibliography Management
- Cross References
- VBA / Macros / Buttons
- Extract from PDF
- Smart Art
- Organisation Charts
- Spell checking
- Copy and Paste / Special
- Customize / Customise Ribbon
- Print Preview
- Shortcut keys
- Line and paragraph spacing
- Page break
- Cover page
- Read only
- Formula and Equations
- Auto correct
- Foot notes
- Word, paragraph and letter count
- Fonts and font size
Contact me to discuss your
All business and management consultants services can be in PowerPoint 2010, 2007 or 2003.
|My various excel, operations and management consultancy services can also be found under: powerpoint consultant microsoft Word Consultant, excel spreadsheet consultant, excel spreadsheet consultants, excel spreadsheet consultancy, excel
consultancy, business consultant sheffield, business
management consultant sheffield, management
consultancy sheffield, management
consultant sheffield, project
management consultant sheffield, consultant
management consultant, bureaucracyconsultant.co.uk, brainstorming .co.uk, reply wizard automated response software, excel expert
Expert help in PowerPoint is provided as part of general business consultancy.
Based in Sheffield, Yorkshire; working across the UK and abroad.
© 2006-2015 Infinite Innovations Ltd